Paraffin wax formulations developed with consistent quality and dependability to minimize tissue distortion and provide exceptional compression resistance and ribbon continuity. Featuring a variety of set-point temperatures, additives, and characteristics, there is a paraffin to meet your processing, embedding, and sectioning needs.
- The Paraplast lines offer quality solutions for standard, low, and high temperature infiltration & embedding.
- Parablocks, preformed paraffin blocks, are specifically shaped to fit easily into your ASP or PELORIS tissue processors. No measuring or topping off needed.
- Additional infiltration & embedding medium options available, including structural support for thin sections and dense tissues.
- Histology Consumables(224)
- Archiving, Transport & Storage(18)
- Microtome & Cryostat Blades(7)
- Mounting Media & Adhesives(10)
- Reagents & Solutions(18)
- Routine (H&E) and Special Stains(31)
- Slides & Coverglass(20)
- IHC & ISH(462)
- $99 BOND RTU Special Offer(142)